Thoughts Before Today’s Run:
- Ugh, I hate all my running routes. I need to move just so I have new places to run.
- Seriously, I’ve run all the trails around me a million times.
- I need to text Megan and set up a running date.
- Ughhh I hate all the music on my iPod. Need some new music suggestions stat.
- Ughh I hate running after work, but it’s so nice out. I should really take advantage of the gorgeous weather.
- Ohh look I found a cute running outfit in my closet that’s clean. Winning!
- Just put on your shoes and go.
Thoughts During Today’s Run:
- Why do I have goosebumps? I mean I know it’s not a million percent humidity, but this is weird.
- Oh I’m warming up and the goosebumps are gone now.
- Awe there’s so many cute kids out riding their bikes. I remember doing that on nice summer days when I was little.
- OMG it’s soooooo much easier to run when there’s no humidity.
- I feeling like I’m flying.
- SHIT GARMIN DIED! I DON’T KNOW HOW FAST I’M ACTUALLY GOING! NOOOOOOO!
- Well I feel like I’m running really fast, so I’m just going to go with it.
- This hill is a bitch. God why did I pick the route with a mile-long climb at the end?
- Oh yes, almost home. I am awesome!
Thoughts After Today’s Running:
- Wheee! Running is great. I love it.
- I should sign up for more races! Maybe a marathon…
- Sike I have grad. school starting soon, I don’t have time for 20-mile long runs, especially during football season.
- But…marathoning…it’s fun…and I miss it.
- I love how strong running makes my thighs.
- I really want to run Philly again. That’s such a great race. Maybe I should pencil it in…
- That course holds my marathon PR…
- But let’s be realistic, maybe just the half.
- OK brain, stop thinking about running, it’s time to go do stats homework and watch the Phillies.