Soccer last night was a good time. Our team played a great game. Personally, I only did so so because my legs were still sluggish from Monday’s six miler and I started the game at midfield before moving to forward and then finally back to my normal defense.
We were tied with one of the best teams in the league 3-3 and our defense was shutting down a lot of their attacks. They managed to send in a slow dribbler that slipped past our goalie making the score 4-3 with plenty of time for us to come back. But literally as soon as the ball went in, the official called the game for darkness. Grrr. Talk about majorly frustrating.
In other news, I was tagged by teacherwoman yesterday.
I’ll tag these 10 (I’m trying to not repeat too many of those of you who have already been tagged…it’s not that I don’t love you because honestly I do!)
3. Frayed Laces
4. Amy & Tom
5. J- Mom
10. This is me totally cheating and having a three-way tie for those who crack me up daily (Marcy you’d be here too, but you’ve already been tagged) Vanilla, Nitmos, RazzDoodle
And now for my six random facts:
1. I have an unhealthy love of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Or maybe it’s just the peanut butter. I eat it straight from the jar.
2. I’m a closet tech/Web nerd. I love playing with HTML and CSS.
3. The beach is my favorite place in the entire world. It’s also one of my favorite places to run because there is some much great stuff to look at. When I’m old and retired that’s where I want to be.
4. I love this time of year when the weather starts to change. It’s perfect for running, and I love just being able to pull on a hoodie and a pair of jeans and being comfortable.
5. My cousin is getting married this weekend and I’m doing one the readings at the Mass. I’m hoping I don’t trip walking up to the altar. That would be embarrassing.
6. My College Park friends are my second family. They know me better than anyone and I love them more than life. It’s the reason I waste so much gas/money to drive to Maryland every weekend.
Today is my last day of the week because I took vacation tomorrow to get home for the wedding. I’ve got a sports massage planned for tomorrow morning with my lady back home. It should be good to get the muscles worked out. I’m also hoping on getting one or two runs in while I’m home, but I’ll just have to see how the legs feel after the massage.
Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!